Submit Gravity Forms entries directly to your MySql WordPress database tables. Populate form fields with database queries.
- Utilizes the Gravity Forms feed framework
- Save a single entry to one or more database tables
- Simple database table and -field setup
- Utilizes the Gravity Forms API
- Use primary keys to reflect changes from the Gravity Forms backend in your WPDB Table
- Supports most of the standard-, advanced-, post- and pricing fields
- Populate selects, multiselects, radio’s and checkboxes with database queries
- Populate product-, option- and shipping fields with database queries
- Validate field values for single line text- and paragraph text fields with database queries
This add-on is available for $30 (regular license) or $525 (extended license) on codecayon.
Codecanyon (Envato Market) items can receive updates through the Envato Market Plugin for WordPress.