Display entries with the jQuery fullCalendar plugin. To use front-end editing features, you´ll need a licensed copy of the list & edit add-on.
- Setup at the default Gravity Forms settings
- Integration with shortcode
- Setup is limited to the form fields for start-date, end-date and title
- Utilized the Gravity Forms API
- Select which user roles are allowed to see the entries (everyone, logged-in, entry creator, admin only)
- Fully localized. The add-on and fullCalender will use the WordPress locale settings
- Integration of 24 jQuery-UI themes
- Support for time events. Only add a start-time and end-time field at the field-settings.
- 5 calendar views (month, week, day, agendaDay, agendaWeek)
- Optionally event data at the front-end with the list & edit add-on
This add-on is available for $20 (regular license) or $325 (extende license) on codecayon.
Codecanyon (Envato Market) items can receive updates through the Envato Market Plugin for WordPress.
Submit your review